Rules & Regulations for Fall Fest:
When driving in the parking lot, please never drive faster than you can walk.
Masks must be worn at all times to cover the nose AND mouth and must be made of a solid fabric. No “fishnet” or mesh style masks allowed.
NO full coverage Halloween masks
Social Distancing rules apply. Please keep 6′ away from other guests.
Please complete a symptom check prior to joining us for Fall Fest:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Additional Covid-19 Steps We are Taking to Ensure a Safe Visit:
Here at Crossroads Christian Church, the safety of our guests and staff is our top priority. With the recent news and safety concerns regarding the new novel coronavirus (COVID-19) we have taken the following precautions to ensure the safety of everyone who visits.
- No entry will be permitted into the Event area without a mask
- We have limited the capacity of our pumpkin patch to 15 families (not to surpass 50 people at a time) to ensure safe social distancing.
- We have limited the capacity of our “Door-to-door” trick or treating area to 50 people at a time to ensure safe social distancing.
- In keeping with CDC guidelines, and for the safety of our employees, we ask that you please wear a cloth face covering, or mask, when visiting Fall Fest. Our staff and team members will also be wearing masks to protect you.
- Hand Sanitizer is available at several locations throughout the campus.
- We are sanitizing commonly used areas more often, including restrooms.
- We are encouraging our staff and team members to closely monitor their health and well-being, and encouraging them to stay home if not feeling well.
- All staff and team members are temperature checked each time they arrive.
- All staff and team members are following safe sanitation practices, including wearing gloves (in appropriate locations) and masks.
- We are encouraging our visitors to follow the CDC’s suggested hygiene practices to reduce the spread of the virus.