How much does VBS cost?
- April 1-30: $30
- May 1-31: $35
- June 1-26: $40
*Price includes t-shirt, wristband, all crafts, activities and snacks Monday-Thursday
How do I register?
▪ Online at www.CrossroadsChurch.com/VBS or the Crossroads App
Does a child need to attend Crossroads Church to participate?
- No. All Kindergarten*-5th graders (as of Fall ’23) are welcome.
*Kids must be entering Kindergarten in the Fall
May I stay with my child?
- VBS is solely for children. All adults on the property are volunteers who have been trained and screened. If you would like to volunteer, register to join our team by June 11th
When do I get my child’s VBS T-shirt and Wristband?
- Pick-up on Sunday, June 25, 8am-1pm right next to Kids Ministry check-in at Crossroads Church: 2331 Kellogg Ave, Corona, CA. (Map will be sent the week prior )
- If you are unable to come Sunday, pick-up between 7:45-8:30am on Monday, June 26th before VBS starts
- Wristbands are required for pick-up as you exit the Worship Center each day. You are welcome to take a picture of the wristband number to send to specific family members and friends who are ok to pick-up your child.
Where do I drop-off and pick-up my child?
- You will drop-off and pick-up your children each day in the main Worship Center at Crossroads Church: 2331 Kellogg Ave, Corona, CA.
What should my child bring every day?
- Children are required to wear the VBS t-shirt and nametag every day. They should also wear shorts and shoes that have a back and can get wet.
- Have your child wear a bathing suit under their clothes every day of VBS. There is no time to change into a bathing suit once the day begins! If your child is not wearing a bathing suit, their clothes will get wet.
- Your child can bring a towel BUT will be responsible for it and also have to carry it each day.
Can my child bring a snack? What if my child is allergic to the snack that will be provided?
- Please make sure to feed them before they come to VBS each day.
- We ask that the parents don’t bring outside food to VBS as we have children on campus with severe allergies. If your child has any severe food allergies please indicate on their registration form.
If you have any further questions or simply want more information, please email us at VBS@crossroadschurch.com